Business Operations at Flowcast | (Tillful.com - Remote, US)
About Flowcast and Tillful
Flowcast is a rapidly growing, series A, remote-friendly fintech company. Our AI solution helps to automate credit risk assessment in SME finance which otherwise is a manual and costly process. Our existing clients are large financial institutions and corporations such as Standard Chartered, ING, and Nike. Our enterprise solution is a machine learning (ML) solution to automate credit decisions. We are backed by VCs including ING Ventures, BitRock Capital, Katalyst Ventures, Startx, among others.
We recently launched a new product called Tillful, a business credit platform to help business owners build stronger business credit and stay on top of their financial health. Unlike traditional business credit bureaus that rely on static data, we leverage real-time financial and bank transaction data. We are rewiring how business credit is done. Tillful is powered by an AI credit risk engine that we've developed from years of developing AI-based credit models for lenders and banks.
We are looking to hire an Operations Manager who will be in charge of leading our company's operations and executing strategies.
To be considered for this position, you must have proven experience in a startup environment. You must have a track record of strong leadership and exhibit excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Directly oversee operations, HR, and partner with the CEO on sales and marketing
- Analyze internal operations and identify areas for process enhancement
- Construct clear OKRs for the company and evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data
- Mentor and lead our team leaders to achieve maximum performance and dedication
- Assist in recruitment for key roles
- 3+ years of experience in operations positions in a fast-growing early-stage start-up
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Understanding of strategic/business planning in a B2B fintech start-up
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Professional and proactive work ethic
- High competence in project and stakeholder management
- Curiosity to learn and assimilate information quickly, enthusiastic to share and teach others
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- An exciting work with a lot of independence
- Working with people that care and strive for excellence
- Short and efficient decision-making processes
- Inspiring environment to learn and grow
- Competitive performance-based remuneration with cash and shares components