We are looking to hire a Marketing Assistant who will play an integral role in developing the Tillful brand, help foster online communities and support our in-house marketing team. You will gain invaluable experience in early-stage growth and startup marketing. You will be helping support a number of projects spanning user acquisition, branding, social media, paid search, UX, affiliate marketing, partner marketing and more, with opportunities to specialize and grow into a role uniquely suited to you.
This is an entry-level position. Remote OK, but bonus points for being located in Columbia, MO area.
As the Marketing Assistant, you will be responsible for the following:
- Collaborate closely with the Marketing Director, C-level executives, Product, Engineering and Data Science teams to understand the product and its value proposition to our end users along with other key stakeholders
- Collaborate closely with our CX/Customer Success team to ensure our CX approach answers our audience needs through social channels
- Helping grow our affiliate partner program and engage directly with social media influencers and vloggers to collaborate on paid content
- Help our Social Media Manager develop new content ideas and help drive engagement from our online communities
- Be responsible for driving growth across the partner program and our online following/audiences
You should be:
- Curious to learn and assimilate information quickly, enthusiastic to share and teach others
- Keenly analytical and neurotic about problem-solving
- An outstanding communicator with sound interpersonal skills
- Strongly interested in technology, finance, and continuous learning
- Able to work autonomously and resourcefully in a fast-paced startup environment
You should have:
- A bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, journalism, communications, or related field
- 1-2 years of experience in marketing (internship or part-time position ok)
- Effective time management skills and the ability to multitask
- Strong copywriting skills
- Attention to detail
- Professional and proactive work ethic
- High competence in project and stakeholder management
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
Flowcast is a rapidly growing, series A, remote-friendly fintech company. Our AI solution helps to automate credit risk assessment in SME finance which otherwise is a manual and costly process. Our existing clients are large financial institutions and corporations such as Standard Chartered, ING, and Nike. Our enterprise solution is a machine learning (ML) solution to automate credit decisions. We are backed by VCs including ING Ventures, BitRock Capital, Katalyst Ventures, Startx, among others.
In 2020, we launched a new product called Tillful, a business credit platform to help small business owners build stronger business credit and stay on top of their financial health. Unlike traditional business credit bureaus that rely on static data, we leverage real-time financial and bank transaction data. We are rewiring how business credit is done. Tillful is powered by an AI credit risk engine that we've developed from years of developing AI-based credit models for lenders and banks. In just one year, over 40,000 businesses have joined Tillful. We also recently announced a new partnership with Mastercard for our branded credit card designed for small businesses. Read more about this exciting collaboration here.