Senior Mobile Software Developer
We seek an ambitious and self-motivated Senior Mobile Software Developer to join our core engineering team. The ideal teammate is an experienced professional looking to take ownership of our consumer-facing native mobile apps of our quickly-evolving business credit management platform. We use Swift (iOS) and Kotlin (Android) interfacing with a GraphQL API. We rely heavily on automated testing and CI pipelines to ensure our products are high-quality, performant, and have amazing user experiences.
As a Senior Mobile Software Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Creating or enhancing product features using Swift and Kotlin while interfacing with our GraphQL API via Apollo.
- Making architectural contributions and decisions to constantly improve the reliability of our software and maintainability of our codebase.
- Keeping up-to-date with best practices and tooling from the iOS and Android communities.
- Following agile processes with a focus on delivering production-ready testable code. You should be:
- Curious to learn and assimilate information quickly, enthusiastic to share and teach others.
- Keenly analytical and neurotic about problem-solving.
- An outstanding communicator with sound interpersonal skills.
- Strongly interested in technology and continuous learning.
- Able to work autonomously and resourcefully in a fast-paced startup environment.
You should have:
- 5+ years of professional iOS and Android app development experience in a production setting.
- In-depth knowledge of Swift and Kotlin.
- Deep understanding of iOS and Android platform-specific ecosystems, IDEs, memory management and other performance tooling.
- Experience with OO design and various app architectures like MVC, MVVM, etc.
- Thorough understanding of networking and RESTful APIs.
- Experience working on teams in an agile-scrum environment
- Ability to clearly communicate, help lead technical decision making, mentor less experienced developers and estimate delivery effectively.
- Experience in the fintech industry is a plus.
Flowcast is a rapidly growing, series A, remote-friendly fintech company. Our AI solution helps to automate credit risk assessment in SME finance which otherwise is a manual and costly process. Our existing clients are large financial institutions and corporations such as Standard Chartered, ING, and Nike. Our enterprise solution is a machine learning (ML) solution to automate credit decisions. We are backed by VCs including ING Ventures, BitRock Capital, Katalyst Ventures, Startx, among others.
We recently launched a new product called Tillful, a business credit platform to help business owners build stronger business credit and stay on top of their financial health. Unlike traditional business credit bureaus that rely on static data, we leverage real-time financial and bank transaction data. We are rewiring how business credit is done. Tillful is powered by an AI credit risk engine that we've developed from years of developing AI-based credit models for lenders and banks.