Flowcast is a rapidly growing, series A, remote-friendly fintech company. Our AI solution helps to automate credit risk assessment in SME finance which otherwise is a manual and costly process. Our existing clients are large financial institutions and corporations such as Standard Chartered, ING, and Nike. Our enterprise solution is a machine learning (ML) solution to automate credit decisions. We are backed by VCs including ING Ventures, BitRock Capital, Katalyst Ventures, Startx, among others.
We recently launched a new product called Tillful, a business credit platform to help business owners build stronger business credit and stay on top of their financial health. Unlike traditional business credit bureaus that rely on static data, we leverage real-time financial and bank transaction data. We are rewiring how business credit is done. Tillful is powered by an AI credit risk engine that we've developed from years of developing AI-based credit models for lenders and banks.
We are looking to hire a Credit Risk Lead who will be responsible for managing risks in our Tillful Business Credit Card offerings to our customers.
To be considered for this position, you must have proven experience in a startup environment. You must have a track record of strong leadership and exhibit excellent analytical and communication skills.
You will be responsible for:
- Directly manage risks presented by risk models and evolving risk trends, such as transactions or parties that present aggregated risk
- Develop and manage underwriting process for credit products
- Work with data science team to develop and evolve risk models
- Research and identify patterns relative to both known and previously-unknown risks
- Assist regulatory and compliance activities with credit programs and data-related matters as needed
- Other duties as assigned
You should have:
- 5+ years of experience in credit risks or underwriting positions
- Working knowledge of credit underwriting and performance/operation metrics for fintech products
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Professional and proactive work ethic.
- High competence in project and stakeholder management.
- Curiosity to learn and assimilate information quickly, enthusiastic to share and teach others
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Experience in a fast-growing early-stage start-up
What you can expect:
- An exciting work with a lot of independence
- Working with people that care and strive for excellence
- Short and efficient decision-making processes
- Inspiring environment to learn and grow
- Competitive performance-based remuneration with cash and shares components