Hey Tillfulers! You can now self-report Tillful Card to Dun and Bradstreet. Here’s how.
To self-report Tillful Card (or any trade reference) to D&B, you'll need a Credit Builder account. Note that the lowest tier for this plan is $149 per month.
Once in your Credit Builder account, scroll to “Trade References.” Under that tab, you should see an area to submit trade references. To report Tillful Card, you’ll need the following information:
- Flowcast’s DUNS number: 080362183
- City and state: San Francisco, CA
- Email: email@example.com
- Your Tillful Card account number
Confirm that Flowcast Inc. shows up, and select the company. Then, just finish completing the form with your contact information. Please use the business address that we have on file for your card, as it will be easiest for us to identify you that way.
After that, we receive the request and confirm you’re a cardholder. You should start seeing Tillful Card on your D&B account!
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call the number on the back of your card.
Learn more about Dun & Bradstreet and trade references:
- Dun & Bradstreet Scores, Explained
- Trade Credit for Small Businesses: What it is and How to Get it
- Why Not All Commercial Transactions are Reported (and What to Do About it)
- Intro to D&B for Business – powered by Dun & Bradstreet